Why we use Asktheseal.com:
At John Madison Landscape, we know how difficult it can be to choose a landscape designer/contractor. We understand that price is usually a major factor in that decision but we would like to encourage you to also factor in your own SAFETY. Here at John Madison Landscape, we use Ask The Seal to background check all of our employees both before they are hired and throughout their career here.
Never heard of Ask the Seal?
Ask the Seal verifies that a company has the appropriate licenses and insurances for their services. In addition, employees are background checked for criminal offences.
For our clients:
- Ask the Seal.com is free to consumers.
Ask the Seal.com does not require you to enter any personal information.
- Ask the Seal.com performs criminal and sex offender checks on not just the owner but also the employees who interact with your family
- Ask the Seal.com actually performs the background checks rather than just taking someone’s word for it.
- Companies with the Seal of Approval can email you an employee photo and proof of background check (SEAL-MAIL) so you know who you are opening your door for.
- Employees are issued photo IDs confirming their background check
We use Ask the Seal for your peace of mind because the reality is:
- Many companies who claim to be licensed, insured and bonded are not
- Many companies who claim to perform criminal background checks do not
- If you hire an unlicensed company and employees hurt themselves on your property or your property is damaged, your insurance company may deny the claim
- You can be fined up to $5,000 for hiring an unlicensed contractor
- Many criminals use their employment to find their next victim
- Many crimes are committed up to six months after the service call
If you have any questions, or you are interested in a free estimate, please contact us or call our office at 407-935-9151